Maximo Developer (closed)
This is an 8 month+ contract opportunity located in Cape Canaveral, FL.
Develop and maintain the Maximo work management system.
Participate in the requirements definition, design, development, testing, and documentation of computer software. Analyze program output, code, and documentation for correctness and consistency and provide recommendations for improvements.
1. Work with team in design, development, testing, implementation and analysis of both large and small scale software projects implemented in Maximo V6.2. the Maximo environment usually involves logistics, work management, facility operations and maintenance applications.
2. Prepare software requirements, design, code, or documentation.
3. Develop plans for detailed analysis of computer program code, documentation, and output to insure validity, consistency, and conformance to applicable standards.
4. Design and execute computer program test cases, analyze output for validity, and prepare written reports documenting results.
5. Comply with hardware and software systems standards and procedures.
6. Prepare end-user requirements, design, code, or documentation for Maximo support requests.
7. Comply with all company IT software systems standards and procedures.
8. Develop, write, and submit technical reports for technical presentations and meeting involving Maximo projects.
9. May provide technical support and leadership to a group of employees for a given Maximo project or support request with overall responsibility for schedule, technical solution and employee performance.
10. Perform all other Maximo technical support for position related duties as assigned.
Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field and at least 7 years of job-related experience or equivalent. Excellent communications and analytical skills; demonstrated working knowledge and extensive experience of several programming languages (i.e., Visual Studio 2008, Java, PL/SQL, etc.) computer systems, hardware configurations, integrated software application programs, and database concepts.
Must having work experience with MAXIMO Version 6.2 or higher within the last three years. The ideal candidate will have 5 years of experience with MAXIMO, including application development, MEA, Actuate and MAXIMO system administration. WebSphere V6.2 and Oracle 11G experience a plus.
* Must be a US Citizen. Position requires the ability to pass and maintain a Security Clearance.