Senior Business Systems Analyst, Insurance, Jersey City, NJ, Consulting (closed)
Responsibilities will include environment analysis, business unit communication, process documentation and server migration coordination.
- 6+ years of BA experience
- Able to shift roles within multiple infrastructure projects when necessary.
- Experience in insurance industry is a MUST.
- Must have excellent documentation skills.
- Analyze and scope the area of analysis, working with project managers and business sponsors to clarify the level and complexity of the business analysis effort needed for the project.
- Anticipate issues, think proactively, and plan stakeholder elicitation sessions.
- Gather business requirements from business users.
- Analyze and refine business and functional requirements. Ability to create Business Requirements Document, Functional Specifications Document, test plan and test strategy/objectives.
- Ability to plan approach for analyzing, categorizing, and managing requirements
- Build strong relationships with project stakeholders.
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- Knowledge in the areas of project management, database and system design
- Liaison between business and other stakeholders of the project (Technical, QA team)
- Support design team in creating high level design documents
- Co-ordinate/facilitate testing
- Self starter, self learner, creative thinker. Ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment.
- Project management experience and process oriented skills are important.
NO THIRD PARTIES, please. Consulting; please Green Card or Citizens please. Please send your resume to Katherine Batarin at email@example.com; or call me on +1-212-947-0705.