COMCAT Commercial Catering Service Engineer - Birmingham to Gloucesterhsire (closed)
Our Client is a well run, well established distributor that deals with commercial catering service and maintenance and has done successfully for over 30 years. They provide some of the best catering maintenance in the business and can boast a very good reputation. For this reason they are well known and have a very low staff turnover. They are a very friendly family run company who value their staff and cover right across the country.
They are recruiting for a COMCAT commercial catering service engineer, you will be:-
- Providing service and maintenance on gas and electrical commercial catering equipment
- Working on combi ovens, grills, burners, fryers, grills etc.
- You will be working on some catering refrigeration if you have the experience
- Working with hotels, pubs, clubs, restaurants and company buildings
- Covering south of Birmingham to the Bristol and across to Wiltshire and then up to south of Birmingham and some south Wales
- 27-28k basic depending on experience
- Door to door travel pay
- Van, phone, plenty of overtime, fuel card
- Call out rota 1 in 4
- 20 days holiday, this rising to 25 after 5 years
Skills / experience needed
- Service and maintenance experience working on gas and electrical commercial catering equipment
- Relevant gas qualifications – COMCAT’s 1,2,3,5 and LPG
- Having any refrigeration experience would be a major advantage but is not essential
- Be living ideally around the Gloucestershire area but anyone on patch will be considered
- Having any electrical qualifications would be an advantage but is not essential
For an immediate interview contact Adam Southam
or please call me on 01923 231036 (agy)
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.