Build and Deploy Engineer- REMOTE
Fortune 500 client. REMOTE employment opportunity, or can sit in Minneapolis, MN, San Francisco, CA, or Charlotte, NC.
Contract: 1 year +
What is most important is the strong TFS build and deployment skills.
Team is building one application using the code from the 5 other enteprise level applications. They will need to build, configure and deploy the application.
Build Master must provide software configuration management, build and deployment support to the development teams.
• Source control system – TFS
• Experience in source code merging/branching methodologies
• Build Tools – MSBuild
• Packaging tools – WiX
• Build automation experience – Anthill Pro (This is a lower priority requirement)
• Experience managing builds for large .NET/COM+ applications
• Solid knowledge of best practices, processes and tools to support a Continuous Integration system
• Web Development Experience using Microsoft .NET and legacy COM+ components
• Good knowledge of Windows Systems Administration
• Scripting tools - Batch commands, Powershell