Financial Services Professional (closed)
Director of Recruiting
Levin Financial Group
FINANCIAL SERVICES PROFESSIONAL
Beginning a career as a MassMutual Financial Services Professional for Levin Financial Group offers unlimited rewards, both personal and economic. Become part of a company established in 1993 and known for its excellent reputation within the community. Opportunities are available for individuals interested in starting a career in financial services, as well as, experienced/licensed producers looking for better support, advanced training, compensation and a non-captive contract.
Levin Financial Group Associates are key sources that clients turn to for their insurance, investment* and financial strategies. Associates are responsible for putting together financial programs that will respond to client needs today and for the future. Our associates are business professionals who work with attorneys, accountants, and other executives. Many hold advanced degrees in business and finance, and designations in life underwriting and investments.
· Industry leader with excellent, financial strength and impeccable integrity
· Innovative market development tools
· State-of-the art financial analysis software
· Flexibility to balance career and personal needs
· Extensive professional development programs
· Excellent compensation and benefits
In this entrepreneurial, consultative sales position, you will build your business by:
· Prospecting for clients on a referral basis within clearly defined markets
· Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with clients
· Listening empathetically, gathering facts, analyzing total needs and making responsible recommendations
· Expanding personal knowledge and skills through joint work with fellow associates
· Opportunity to control your time, your income and your own destiny
· Tremendous satisfaction knowing that you are assisting your clients in protecting their financial futures
· Results Equal Rewards: Unlimited earning potential based on your willingness to invest the time and effort needed to succeed
History shows that MassMutual associates have the ability to earn significant compensation; many of them have earned well into six figures. Your income may be derived from four sources:
· Renewals and Trails
· Fortune 100 Benefits Package
· Experience in business, sales, marketing, financial planning, accounting, banking, law
· Integrity and a strong work ethic
· Desire to succeed
· Confidence and resiliency
· Ambition, high energy and excellent interpersonal skills
· Entrepreneurial Spirit
· BA, BS, Graduate Degree or equivalent work experience required
The MassMutual Financial Group is a global; diversified financial services organization whose member companies offer a broad portfolio of financial products and services. Our objective is to build, promote and continually innovate a diverse range of financial solutions tailored to the needs of our individual, corporate and institutional clients over the long term. We help our clients achieve success in a changing world through the accumulation and protection of wealth.
For more information on how you can get the competitive edge, please visit our web site at www.massmutual.com or www.levinfinancialgroup.com or contact Bryan Perkins at 813-637-6355 and firstname.lastname@example.org .
MassMutual Financial Group is a marketing designation (or fleet name) for Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual) and its affiliates.
* Investment products are offered through MassMutual’s broker–dealer subsidiary, MML Investors Services, Inc., Springfield, MA 01104-1013
** Compensation is not payable until you are fully licensed, contracted and appointed with Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual) and/or its subsidiaries. Compensation varies depending upon experience of the producer and type of products being sold.
4830 W. Kennedy Blvd. Suite 800 Phone : 813-637-6355
Tampa, FL 33609 Fax :
US Email : email@example.com