Project Leader, SAP BW/BO Technical Architect
We are currently looking for Project Leader, SAP BW/BO Technical Architect for one of our direct clients at Long Beach, CA . If you are interested or know someone who is looking for projects, please reply me the details ASAP to Prasad.email@example.com along with expected rates and contact details. You can reach me at 732-623-9900 Ext. 2939 to discuss this opportunity.
Title : Project Leader, SAP BW/BO Technical Architect
Location: Long Beach, CA
Duration: FULL TIME
Benefits - Full
Bonus Eligible – Yes, 5% P/A.
ü 8 years of implementing and supporting SAP BW/BO experience
ü 5 years of experience in establishing and managing technical architecture of the data warehouse and reporting systems.
ü 3yrs of Supply Chain experience.
ü Should have Excellent Communication Skills
Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
Willingness to Travel – less than 10%
Epson, a provider of best-in-class digital solutions and a world leader in the development of new technologies, is seeking a talented Project Leader to lead implementation of SAP Business Intelligence / Business Objects track as part of a multi-year and multi-phase deployment of SAP projects and initiatives across the Americas region.
This is a great opportunity to work on the latest technology platforms and enterprise information and performance management areas. It is also an opportunity for those professionals looking for career stability and growth within an organization.
As Project Lead (SAP BW/BO Technical Architect) you will be responsible for the information solution design for projects that have a significant data/information architecture component. You will ensure that the design fits in with the overall architecture strategy and framework and meets all business requirements. You will be responsible for the business requirements for SAP BW and Business Objects solutions but will be involved in other non SAP BW projects that have a significant data component.
Through your contributions as a Project Lead responsible for SAP BW/BO technical architecture and design, you will have a key impact on the success of each project by:
- Working with IS and business resources to gather business requirements and drive functional and technical designs for BI Solutions.
- Defining enterprise architecture requirements/design and support technical architecture design decisions
- Defining and proposing solutions options along with effort estimations to deploy Business Objects/BI solutions. Ensure that scope of solution is manageable.
- Interfacing with all stakeholders including senior managers and c-level executives to capture business requirements. Support a wide range of business groups including Finance, Sales, Distribution, Supply Chain, and HR.
- Rendering advice to senior managers and c-level executives on Business Objects/BI best business practices and get the buy-in to adopt these practices
- Creating solution road map, integrating multiple disparate processes, and addressing short and long term organizational needs
- Research complex data issues with business colleagues; examine data in various source systems (SAP and non-SAP) for inconsistencies, review transformation logic and propose corrective alternatives.
- Lead teams to deliver projects on time and on budget with a high degree of quality
- Work with your own team (systems analysts, developers etc) and cross-functional project team compositions to accomplish development activities that will include (but not be limited to) logical and physical data modeling leveraging BI design principles, semantic layer modeling and design, universe design and development, report design, development, testing and deployment, dashboard design, development, testing and deployment
- Leading creation of detailed solution documentation and presentations
- Leveraging standard processes and architecting innovative solutions for timely execution of the project within the agreed time lines and the cost
To be considered, you:
- Must have very good communication, analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to quickly absorb complex business information, identify key issues and details and present understandable alternatives to non-technical and technical audiences.
- Have more than 8 years of implementing and supporting SAP BW/BO experience and at least 5 years of experience in establishing and managing technical architecture of the data warehouse and reporting systems.
- Must have architect level experience in the SAP BW/BO solutions including strong background in OLAP design, data segregation, data visualization and ETL processes.
- Must be able to lead delivery and support of reports, dashboards and scorecards across all enterprise functions
- Strong ECC 6.0 functional knowledge, either Supply Chain or Finance
- Should know how BOBJ/BI integrates with other SAP or non-SAP enterprise solutions including Enterprise Portal so as to integrate expert knowledge of own discipline with extensive knowledge of other disciplines and thereby help develop organizational roadmap and strategy.
- Have demonstrated experience as a key contributor to multiple end-to-end SAP implementation projects. Can demonstrate great determination in bringing a solution from conception through realization with great tact and management leading to effective deployment/roll-out of the same across the organization.
- Must possess abilities to lead and build teams, train the team, possess and practice knowledge of the quality processes and adopted quality standards in projects.
- International project experience and working in multi-cultural teams would be of advantage.
Prasad Sattenapalli, - Technical Recruiter
VEDICSOFT | Business Intelligence. Delivered.
Informatica Partner | BO Partner| BO Solutions Provider
732.623.9900 x 2939 | Fax 732.909.2795 | Prasad.firstname.lastname@example.org