PRODUCTION MANAGER for FURNITURE DESIGN INDUSTRY
Our client is delivering unique retail solutions including Branded Stores, Shop-in-shops, Product Displays and In-Store communication - all furniture production. This is achieved by providing an excellent level of services in design, engineering, production, distribution and implementation of retail fixtures globally.
A Production Manager is the person responsible for coordinating suppliers to produce our clients’ designs. To do this they must be highly organized individuals, excellent communicators, planners, negotiators and team players working closely with our designers, CAD engineers, production mangers, roll-out managers, assembly teams, logistic managers, installation teams and finance department.
Production Managers are responsible for:
- Supplier Management (Develop and keep excellent relationships with all suppliers, liaison between different material suppliers for cross production checks)
- Communication (Key contact for internal teams and suppliers on project status and details)
- Production coordination (Plan/Track supplier production and set priorities accordingly)
- Project documentation (Ensure quality of technical documentation - design drawings, production drawings, bill or materials, meta data)
- Quality Control (Plan with Quality Managers QC inspections at supplier’s facilities and on incoming components to PACKIT)
- Claims handling (Manage claims of damaged or missing components)
Required behavior, skills and experience:
- Self-confident and able to motivate his suppliers to a high quality standard
- Organized, efficient, structured, focused and goal oriented
- Flexible, dedicated, loyal and passionate for the job
- Excellent communication skills for both personal and written interaction with suppliers
- Minimum 3 years of experience in production area
- Able to learn fast specifics about our industry including materials, production processes, retail environments, etc
o Advanced level of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint is a must
o Adobe Acrobat Professional
o Knowledge of 3D design software advantageous
o Knowledge of Inventor software advantageous
o English – advanced level required for daily written and verbal communication
Very competitive remuneration package.
Company mobile phone and others as necessary.
International working environment
State of the art office premises.
Involvement in international scope of projects
20 days holidays
Lunch vouchers sponsorship
Corporate pre-paid sport activities
Fully sponsored ongoing international professional conferences