Sales Executive (closed)
This position requires the ability to successfully prospect for new sales opportunities within our fast growing Manufacturing Vertical. Additionally, one must be competent in developing and executing a winning sales strategy. This includes developing new prospect opportunities and expanding Kronos’ presence with our current customer base. The successful candidate should be able to use consultative selling skills to clearly understand customers’ business requirements and recommend the Kronos solutions that will solve their business issues. Collaborative team selling experience desirable.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conducts cold calls, prospects and qualifies account opportunities;
• Develops pipeline of new opportunities while closing existing opportunities
• Identifies and creates business needs with senior executive decision makers
• Creates and communicates the value of Kronos solution with prospects and clients
• Builds relationships at all levels within organizations
• Closes opportunities
• Develops a detailed territory plan
• Develops individual account strategies to effectively penetrate accounts
• Develops thorough understanding of each account's industry and business
• Acts as a resource for multiple industries
• For all levels (executive, management, and operational),
• Able to clearly present information through the spoken or written word;
• Read and interpret complex information;
• Probe customers to uncover hidden information;
• Listen well, Influence & Persuasion:
• Able to convince others in both positive or negative circumstances;
• Use tact when expressing ideas or opinions;
• Present new ideas to decision makers;
• Adapt presentations to suit a particular audience; respond to objections successfully.
• Able to bring about great results from ordinary circumstances;
• Prepare for problems or opportunities in advance;
• Transform leads into productive business outcomes;
• Undertake additional responsibilities and respond to situations as they arise without supervision.
• Able to obtain agreement from multiple parties throughout all stages of the sales cycle;
• Earn trust
• Use good timing and carefully calculated strategies when bargaining;
• Communicate high value of services over the competition;
• Identify hidden agendas that might interfere with resolution of terms.
Planning, Prioritizing, and Goal Setting:
• Able to prepare for emerging customer needs
• Manage and close existing deals while cultivating new opportunities;
• Determine project urgency in a meaningful and practical way;
• Use goals to guide actions and create and execute detailed action plans.
Reading the System/Political Advantage:
• Able to identify key people to bring about change;
• Understand underlying political dynamics;
• Develop a network of contacts and target specific influential people to reach goals;
• Be aware of significant contributing factors to manage change.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
• Experience with Power Base Selling Methodology or similar program desired.
• 5-7 years with proven experience selling software solutions at the C level in the mid-market space.
• Experience selling HR and Payroll application-oriented software and or systems strongly preferred.
• Consistently exceeded a $1 Million+ quota.