Epic Certified Radiant Analyst (closed)
CTG Health Solutions (CTGHS), a division of Computer Task Group, Inc., is a full-service provider of IT and business consulting services devoted exclusively to the healthcare industry. Our understanding and expertise in healthcare systems, processes, and operations is grounded in almost 25 years of providing healthcare IT systems and services to over 600 hospitals, physician groups and healthcare insurance organizations.
CTG Health Solutions has provided Epic planning, implementation, optimization, and production support to over 55 Epic clients. CTG works closely with Epic to ensure our offerings are complementary with Epic services, methodologies, d client requirements. CTG’s methodology is integrated with Epic’s Flight Plan and leverages Epic’s Model system to the maximum extent possible while ensuring that our clients’ staff is fully satisfied with the end result—a key successful physician adoption. Our goal is to provide value-add services that support any major operational or clinicalinitiative while enhancing Epic deployment success.
CTGHS is looking for outstanding consultants with significant experience to fill with the following specifications:
Epic Radiant Certification Required
- Experience building Epic's Radiant product including masterfiles
- Experienced in radiology workfow
- Provides Epic product function, design, and build expertise and experience needed for successful product implementation.
- Develop and maintain models and documentation of business and system requirements and configures system accordingly
- Document and maintain all required system design and build documentation
- Contribute to preparation of testing scripts and materials and performs unit, system, and integrated testing tasks
CONTACT STORMY at STORMY.WALKER@ctghs.com or 716.888.4143