Pay Per Click Manager (closed)
About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced Paid Search Manager who is driven and motivated to achieve our ambitious growth targets over the coming years. This position requires strategic thinking along with hands-on campaign management. We are looking for a candidate who will drive PPC in the business as well as develop expert campaign knowledge as we expand internationally. The right candidate will also develop the existing talent within the team.
Role & Key Responsibilities:
- Day to day monitoring of our campaigns, including identification and development of a keyword strategy, analysis of competitor activity, writing targeted advert copy and ongoing campaign management.
- Analysing campaigns and improving quality scores to meet ROI targets.
- Using bid management tools to improve bidding efficiency and reduce PPC costs.
- Daily, weekly and monthly KPI reporting.
- Keeping up to date with changes in search engine technology.
- Planning for seasonal and new product campaigns.
- Suggesting new developments to increase acquisition or decrease spend.
- Achieving acquisition and spend targets.
- Work closely with the business teams to provide feedback and to seek guidance.
- Work with the other Online Marketing Teams to align strategy and share learnings.
- Three years paid search experience (either client or agency side), managing budgets of a minimum of €25k per month.
- Candidates with management consulting/investment banking experience are invited to apply.
- Experience mentoring staff an advantage.
- Gambling experience beneficial.
Competencies / Skills:
- Highly numerate/analytical with excellent attention to detail.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Strong business writing skills: produces high quality documents.
- Structured and methodical way of working.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong team player.
Apply through the link or e-mail email@example.com