Area Manager (Facilities Management) (closed)
Our client provides comprehensive strategic facilities management consultancy services. They are one of the UAE’s foremost property and facilities management outsourcing companies (including Security, Cleaning and MEP services). They are also a leader in sustainability and energy management and provide expert consultancy, auditing and certification for Green Globe.
- Conduct market survey and determine strategies to find new business opportunities.
- Will be responsible for client facing and capable of introducing the company to the market.
- Identify, deliver and expand new market opportunities and work closely to identify new business opportunities.
- Establish and maintain effective business relationships with existing customers, suppliers and subcontractors, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Produce results as per plans and financial targets through effective management of employees and resources.
- Will be involved in day to day operational activities within the area managed assigning responsibilities to employees, implementation and maintaining policies and procedures of our client and ensure compliance of customer contracts.
- Establish and actively seek new clients to meet their requirements, conduct site visits and surveys.
- Manage the branch in order to accomplish sustained positive image among clients, market share and profit targets.
- Manage and coordinate the hard/soft facilities delivered by the company.
- Meet clients on regular basis and update the management on status of proposals / tenders submitted, supervise the development of proposals and presentation to meet the client’s needs.
- Responsible for individual profit centre.
- Business Development
- Project Management
- Driving license is a must.
- Minimum 5 years experience in similar field.
- Will have “wafta” as connections are very important for this role.
- Facilities Management experience is a must
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably Business Management or Diploma in Facilities Management
If interested, please apply online with your CV in WORD format