Online Project Manager (closed)
Overall Purpose of Job:
The overall role and responsibility of the Project Manager is to manage all aspects of the delivery of multi-disciplinary and cross-functional projects within the Online Department.
Specifically focus on implementing new systems and applications to support our day to day activities within the operations departments and business channels.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- To work with Third Party vendors and Business Stakeholders in determining scope of work for projects and establishing project plans.
- To manage the project plan delivery by ensuring that the milestones are being met
- Ensure that all issues are addressed in terms of resolution
- Ensure that go-live forprojects is effected taking into consideration factors such as data migration, reporting services, end-user training etc.
- Work with the IT department to ensure adequate infrastructure and support is available for project delivery
- Manage any third party vendor in liaison with our legal, technology and business teams ensuring that all contractual andSLAobligations are adhered to
- Keep all parties involved in a project abreast of status.
- 3+ years project management experience; preferably in software applications and systems implementation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Previous experience of managing third party vendors
- Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative
- Superb organizational skills
- Good understanding of business technology
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in a business or technology discipline
- PM certification is desirable
- Experience working with an online business desirable
- Interest in mobile technology is desirable
- Knowledge of CRM, CMS, Campaign Management Systems, Web Analytics systems implementation would be advantageous.
Please apply through the link below.