Facilities Manager - Abu Dhabi (closed)
Our client provides comprehensive strategic facilities management consultancy services. They are one of the UAE’s foremost property and facilities management outsourcing companies (including Security, Cleaning and MEP services). They are also a leader in sustainability and energy management and provide expert consultancy, auditing and certification for Green Globe.
- Manages & directs the facilities of particular buildings / departments / facilities including building maintenance, quality / environmental / safety regulation compliance.
- Ensure facilities will meet the company standard and clients requirements.
- Supervise facility usage, operations, equipment maintenance, etc.
- Will be involved in planning and execution of preventive maintenance & corrective maintenance activities.
- Manage and coordinate the hard/soft facilities delivered by the company
- Having a proven track record within a facilities management environment encompassing team leading and management skills.
- Ideally, the jobholder must possess a good knowledge in Planned Preventative Maintenance techniques and a working knowledge of soft services.
- Driving license is a must.
- You will have a lot of experience in the Facilities Management industry
- BSc Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or related Facilities Management studies.
If interested, please apply online with your CV in WORD format