MEP Engineer - Abu Dhabi (closed)
Our client provides comprehensive strategic facilities management consultancy services. They are one of the UAE’s foremost property and facilities management outsourcing companies (including Security, Cleaning and MEP services). They are also a leader in sustainability and energy management and provide expert consultancy, auditing and certification for Green Globe.
- Manage the peaks and flows of the business ensuring that the division is operating in the most efficient and effective way.
- Meet with new clients to establish their maintenance requirements, produce a written quotation detailing all costs, produce contract when business agreed.
- Experience in Building Maintenance and sound knowledge in the maintenance of Electrical, Plumbing and Mechanical system for residential and commercial buildings.
- Good Knowledge on trouble shooting, repairs and maintenance of MEP equipment’s.
- HVAC experience would be an added advantage.
- Driving license is a must.
- Related experience within specialized field is required.
- BSc Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
If interested, please apply online with your CV in WORD format