Senior Mail Service Specialist
Ricoh is currently looking for career-oriented individuals to help provide entry-level office support services within our customer locations. The Senior On-Site Customer Service Specialist's primary focus is building relationships with customers while providing important office support. In this position you will be responsible for providing mail services, shipping/receiving FedEx and UPS software and have a solid understanding of shipping rate structures in order to offer customer the best shipping choices and additional cost savings and other office related copying tasks. MS Excel and Access knowledge are required. To help you thrive, Ricoh provides an award-winning training program, an excellent support structure and a comprehensive benefits package.
Job Duties / Responsibilities:
- Performs mail services in shipping and receiving.
- Distributes office supplies, fax transmissions and mail to company personnel and/or designated drop-off points as required.
- Performs all repair service on customer copier equipment.
- Maintains records for management reports and inventories of supplies needed.
- Calculates charges mail jobs performed and maintains some billing logs.
- Responds to and coordinates all service calls required by customer.
- May perform filing duties in conjunction with specific customer requests.
- The ideal candidate will have basic Microsoft Office skills, 1-2 years of related work experience, and a High School Diploma or GED.
- MS Excel and Access knowledge are required.
- FedEx and UPS software skills and have a solid understanding of shipping rate structures in order to offer customer the best shipping.
- Exceptional customer service skills are a must!
- Related mail services/clerical experience is preferred.
If you want to demonstrate and develop your talents, Ricoh offers an excellent career path and the chance to work with a dynamic team and company! For immediate consideration, please apply online.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V