Project Manager - Process Improvement - Sherbrooke (closed)
Project Manager - Process Improvement - Sherbrooke
Our client is an international company with offices that span across the world. Their products are also manufactured across the world and are a very recognized brand name.
The parts and accessories team is growing rapidly and have been mandated to design, develop, market and distribute innovative parts, accessories and clothing. Under the department head of process improvement, the successful candidate will work as an important change agent. As a seasoned project manager, you will be responsible for:
- Strategic coordination of multidisciplinary teams and project management in meeting the needs in terms of quality, timeliness and cost;
- Act as change agent for the new mission;
- Support, advise and engage team members and managers in managing projects, solving problems while managing change;
- Act as a catalyst to ensure constant communication for the management of projects so that problems and bottle necks can be resolved efficiently;
- Promote teamwork during ongoing projects with a ''coaching'' approach;
- Communicate standards and procedures related to projects, ensuring implementation and training of individuals;
- Using project management tools, continuously monitor due dates and project deliverables and maintain efficient progress;
- Prepare project status reports and presentation materials for the Executive Committee and highlight strategic issues.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline (Administration, Engineering);
- 5 to 7 years of experience in managing multiple projects;
- Bilingual oral and written;
- Strong computer and financial analysis skills;
- Strong communication and listening skills;
- Ability to influence peers and managers;
- Strong analytical skills;
The position is located in Sherbrooke.
Send applications and resumes to email@example.com