Lead Software C#/.NET Developer - Tampa, FL - Local Only (closed)
Client is looking for Lead Software C#/.NET Developer - Tampa, FL. This is a Full-Time Permanent Position. The Salary range is DOE. Local candidates only. US Citizen or Green Card Holder only.
The Lead Software C#/.NET Developer is responsible for the planning, detailed design, and delivery of complex software components and applications. This includes working collaboratively with other project stakeholders to analyze and refine requirements, conduct modeling and prototyping as necessary, and to document resulting designs. This position provides hands-on mentorship to a team of Software Developers.
Candidates will contribute to every phase of the project/development lifecycle and will be responsible for the following:
- Working with key stakeholders to define project scope, including deliverables, goals & objectives and resource requirements
- Leading team to develop detailed designs
- Participating in hands-on development as part of the team effort
- Contribute to the ongoing architectural evolution of the our dynamics development framework
- Take ownership of detailed project schedules within scope and budget
- Work with project management and/or other team members to advance the use of new technologies, development tools and methodologies
- Assist with the assessment of individual and team performance
Education: Minimum: 4 year degree (or equivalent)
- 3+ years technical consulting experience.
- 5+ years C#/ASP.NET design, development and deployment
- 7+ years Microsoft SQL Server design, development and deployment (stored procedures, transact-SQL and relational database concepts)
- 7+ years Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Strong written and oral communications skills are mandatory
- Experience with Sitecore and DotNetNuke CMS is a plus
Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated resume.
Total experience with C#/.Net Developer:
Total experience as a Team Lead:
Total experience with Microsoft SQL Server design, development and deployment :
Total experience with Sitecore and DotNetNuke CMS :
Day Phone #:
Evening Phone #:
Cell Phone #:
Work Status (US Citizen / Green Card /H1B/ others):
Have you applied recently for this requirement earlier through anyone else? Y/N:
Are you ready to relocate on your own expenses (Yes/No)?
Why are you leaving your current employer?
Thanks with Regards,
Menan |Technical Recruiter
Tel- 714.857.2002 x 822 | Fax- 714.364.9705
Email- email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org|
Yahoo IM: menan_beyondtekit