Associate Medical Director Needed in San Francisco - East Bay (closed)
Associate Medical Director Needed in San Francisco’s East Bay. The practice’s mission focuses on providing high quality primary health care with special consideration for the medically under-served and uninsured. The practice currently consists of board-certified physicians, physician assistants, and family nurse practitioners offering a wide range of health care services to the community it serves. Our patients include neighborhood residents, the homeless, immigrants, and the disabled. If you believe in comprehensive primary care for seniors, as well as in continuous quality improvement in outpatient care, this practice and leadership opportunity should appeal.
If you would like to be considered for this position or would like more information, please send me your CV and the best time and number to contact you. If you know of a friend or colleague who would be a good fit, please forward this email to them or ask them to give me a call.
Details about the opportunity:
We are looking for a clinician-leader that is committed to high-quality primary care, in a multi-disciplinary setting undergoing Electronic Health Record implementation and practice redesign. The leadership and administrative duties include:
- Performing role of clinical leader and assuring clinical quality as the team leader of all medical and auxiliary staff. Supervises delivery of clinical services, with the support of our experienced Clinic Director.
- Providing leadership during the clinic’s transition from paper charts to electronic health records (anticipated for winter 2012-2013).
- Assisting in the refinement of existing clinical programs for older adults, and helping to redesign team-based care at the site.
- Regular meetings with medical directors from other clinical sites, and collaboration with Chief Medical Officer, to provide organization-wide clinical leadership.
- We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits: medical, dental, vision, Flexible spending accounts, dependent and domestic partner coverage, 403(b) retirement savings plan and loan repayment program.
- Board Certified in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine – Focus on Patients over 60 years old
- Possessing current California Medical License (or eligible to get one)
- Familiarity with electronic prescribing and Electronic Health Records is a plus
- Ability to speak Spanish and Chinese also a plus
Details about the Community:
Located on the East Shore of San Francisco Bay within 30 minutes of downtown San Francisco. The community is loaded with outstanding schools, entertainment options, churches, and endless other opportunities. The community is diverse and liberal and welcomes everyone with open arms.
Ph - 636 536-6656 ext. 19
Fax - 636 536-6667