Director Surgical Services (closed)
Very competitive compensation
Director Surgical Services
- Offering the latest innovations and most advanced systems
- Join a dynamic team of healthcare providers
- Dedicated to the highest quality patient care
- Planning, implementation and coordination of all daily operations within the Operating Room, ASU, PACU, Endoscopy, and Sterile Processing
- Direct and supervise the personnel and delivery of care within the departments
- Manage and coordinate administrative issues within the respective departments
- Act as liaison between the department's staff and the physicians
- Quality improvement, productivity, patient/physician satisfaction goals and objectives established by upper management
- Ability to interact and collaborate with all members of the health care team
- Ability to work productively and cooperatively with community resources
- Oversee the management of many expensive pieces of equipment and instrumentation
- Requires an intimate knowledge of both departmental and hospital-wide policies and procedures relevant to the delivery of nursing care
- Interpretative skills, frequent interactive and consultative associations along with management and supervisory skills are inherent in the position.
- Minimum Education BSN
- Current licensure/registration in the State
- Five (5) or more years experience in the surgical services areas.
- Three (3) or more years(s) Charge Nurse or leadership experience
- Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support
- Clinical experience and credentials consistent with years worked as an operating room nurse and years worked as a Registered Nurse.
- Knowledge of JCAHO accreditation standards
- Current (CNOR) Certified Nurse Operating Room certification preferred
- Generous compensation package including: vacation, 401k, and Medical Insurance.
- Relocation Assistance
Location: Beautiful Area / Great Community in Florida