Finance Manager II (closed)
As a Corporate Finance Manager, you will be part of PNC's finance staff, specifically Enterprise Performance Analysis, that reports to PNC's Chief Performance Officer. You will be part of a team that supports and provides analysis /advice to senior management regarding the enterprise’s performance relative to peers. In addition you will help evaluate market level sales performance. On a monthly, quarterly, and ad-hoc basis, your contributions will help "tell the story" of PNC's relative performance to internal management.
Your days and weeks will be paced by standard department protocols, and by situations that call for special attention. You'll use your finance, accounting and business experience, to become familiar with PNC's peers, and build a network of professional relationships inside and outside PNC Finance. PNC is committed to leadership, so you will be exposed to the industry's best in technology, processes, and service.
You will be part of a dynamic team striving to deliver optimal financial analysis and reporting for internal clients. Each day offers exciting challenges as you manage and contextualize the financial performance of the company by gathering and analyzing complex financial data, monitoring industry trends, and assessing various macroeconomic issues and their impact on the banking industry. In this role, you will enjoy high visibility.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or related field required.
- Ability to work in a team environment and share ideas freely to produce a high quality deliverable is essential.
- CPA or CMA Certification and/or MBA is preferred.
- Eight to eleven years of progressively responsible financial reporting/analysis work experience required. Four to six years of supervisory experience preferred.
- Must be able to independently plan and conduct non-routine financial analysis/reporting projects and consult effectively to higher level management.
- Must have a background in research and financial analytics to produce competitor data.
- Must be comfortable with deliverable presentations including Power Point and have effective oral and written communication skills.