SQL DBA Architect (Healthcare) (closed)
Please send resumes along with Rate,Current location and Availability to :- firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for a SQL DBA Architect (with Healthcare & OnSite-OffShore Exp.) for a long term project with our end client in the West coast.
-Approximately 8 – 10 years DBA experience
-Qualified candidate must ensure systems integration through data Designs, implementations and maintaining complex databases.
-Demonstrate expert understanding of database performance tuning, data backup, recovery and security processes/ procedures.
-Maintain responsibility for ensuring the integrity and successful recovery of data.
-Demonstrate expert knowledge of database design tools and utilities.
- Supports application development teams by recognizing and evaluating database issues and implementing solutions. Installs, configures, upgrades, and maintains all database systems.
- Ensures database reliability and performance.
- Develops and coordinates project plans.
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server database administration.
- Experience designing, tuning, and recovering application databases. Comprehensive knowledge of database technologies.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- The candidate would be responsible for providing support and will co-ordinate with the offshore team extensively.
- Design, implement, and execute database backup/restore strategy based on service level requirements.
- Act as gatekeeper on production systems – Review and optimize all database changes prior to production setup for errors and optimal performance.
- Installation, upgrade, and patching of Microsoft SQL Server suite of products
- Performance tuning – Identify performance bottlenecks (i.e. poor written queries, hardware issues, etc.) and recommend corrective course of action.
- Extensive use of SQL Server tools such as Query Analyzer, Profiler, and DTS Designer, etc.
- Windows Operating System – Diagnose and troubleshoot OS components that may impact SQL Server availability, such as memory, CPU, disk space, security, etc.
-Microsoft SQL Server 7, 2000, 2005, 2008 DBA experience, in a production environment
-Microsoft SQL Server 7, 2000, 2005, 2008 DBA experience with Standby Databases and Clustering.
-Strong experience sizing, and administering large enterprise-level databases in a clustered environment.
-Proficient development skills (SQL, TSQL, Stored Procedures, and Triggers) for the purpose of providing development support and application tuning strongly preferred.
-Ability to multi-task under minimum supervision.
-Detail-oriented and good follow-up skills.
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
-Capable to interface closely with internal/external customers and advice on database solutions