Business Analyst (closed)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The IT Business Analyst will apply technical and business analysis expertise to perform requirements gathering, defining process flows, configuring systems, testing, and training users in multiple applications including applications supported by Oracle Financials, Numara FootPrints, and SharePoint.
· 3+ years’ in ERP system analysis and testing. Oracle Financials experience required.
· 3+ years’ in Business Analyst role (Requirements gathering, documentation, functional specifications)
· 3+ years’ defining use cases, test plans, test cases, and executing and validating tests
· Software development life cycle and IT Change Management process
· Producing and delivery of quality training on custom and commercial software applications
· Experience with development, systems configuration, or systems administration
· Strong inter-personal and verbal/written communication skills
· Flexibility to work independently and in a team environment
· Ability to operate independent of supervision with extreme accuracy and attention to detail
· Ability to operate under pressure, meeting absolute deadlines
· Ability to learn and adapt quickly to a changing environment
· Good written and verbal skills to document application requirements
· Strong organization and interpersonal skills to work efficiently with different user groups
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field. Equivalent experience may be substituted for a degree
· Functional experience with eBusiness Suite application in Oracle Financials and HR is preferred
· Knowledge of HR and Finance business processes
· Experience with Numara FootPrints