Sharepoint Developer (closed)
$100,000 - $120,000 compensation
|SharePoint Developer||Denver, CO|
|Category:||Information Technology (IT)|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Required Education:||Bachelor's Degree|
This opportunity will allow you to develop enterprise project controls applications for large infrastructure projects utilizing SharePoint as a delivery platform.
• Development & customization of new and existing SharePoint 2010 applications and web parts
• Administering, developing and managing complex enterprise software solutions (commercial off the shelf packages or purchased components), which are integrated with other systems and in-house developed code.
• Responsible for assisting in the planning, design, configuration, testing and implementation of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server.
• Use Visual Studio, SharePoint Web Interface, and SharePoint Designer for custom solutions.
• Implement provided master pages, views, templates and other custom components.
This opportunity will allow you to...
* Design and Develop complex, enterprise-transforming business applications
* Be part of diverse, high energy teams focused on full life-cycle development
* Use the latest tools and techniques (ASP.NET 3.5, C#, NUnit, LINQ, SOA, AJAX)
* Continually learn, mentor and grow
We're looking for a motivated individual with the following experience...
* 8+ years development experience with 3+ years designing and developing .NET projects
* Experience deploying, configuring and customizing Sharepoint WSS 3.0 and/or Sharepoint 2010
* Experience with object oriented analysis/design
* Knowledge of design patterns, refactoring and unit testing
* Experience with LINQ and Entity Framework
* Experience using Agile Methodologies such as Extreme Programming (XP) & Scrum
* Experience in full life-cycle development, preferably on large projects (longer than 6 months)
* Experience securiing and optimizing applications
* Experience with relational databases including SQL Server (2005+) and Oracle (10g+)
* Experience integrating COTS (commercial off-the-shelf) applications into portals is highly desirable
* Experience with DOJO, JQuery, or Microsoft AJAX Toolkit
* Experience with automated deployment solutions like Nant or MSBuild
EDUCATION DEGREE: BS in Computer Science or equivalent desired
Local candidates preferred. No relocation assistance available.