Bank Teller (Bilingual Spanish Required) (closed)
Teller Part Time/20 Hours - Aurora, IL (Bilingual Spanish Required)
Do you enjoy helping people? Does the opportunity to build long-term relationships and develop confidence with customers give you a thrill? Then perhaps being an Associated Bank Teller is it! In this retail customer service, banking and finance role, you help customers manage something very personal, their money AND their relationship with Associated. This requires a very special person, maybe you? Bring your outstanding people skills, banking career aspirations, along with 6-12+ months of retail, customer service, finance, bank teller, banking or sales experience and join Associated’s team of banking professionals. Family-friendly values, work/home balance, unparalleled training, performance-driven compensation. Associated Bank, A Better Choice.
Watch this video:
• Building trust, confidentiality and relationships with individual and business customers
• Uncovering banking/finance needs, recommending products and services e.g. loans, different accounts, credit cards and more; referring to Personal Banker & other partners
• Assisting both drive through and lobby customers with their banking needs
• Delivering the best customer service possible to 50 to 150+ customers daily, ensuring happy satisfied customers, more sales and referrals
• Processing credit card or mortgage payments, coin counting, receiving checking and savings deposits, even handling foreign currency at times
• Assisting customers with balancing accounts, check ordering, & safe deposit access
• Opening, balancing and securing cash drawers throughout the day and at shift end
• Working closely with fellow Bank Tellers, Personal Bankers, and Sales Manager to achieve both individual and branch sales goals
• Gaining additional banking, finance, customer service, and sales knowledge through ongoing training and professional development
Our Bank Tellers come from a variety of different backgrounds, customer service, banking, finance, retail or sales. What they share in common is a desire to pursue a banking and finance career, passion for helping the customer and a drive to succeed. They also have the following:
• A High School Diploma or GED is required; college is a plus for advancement
• A minimum of 6 months of customer service, cash handling, sales, and/or retail experience is required; 1 year preferred
• Thorough, organized, detailed individual contributor and team player who’s ambitious, actively pursuing a customer service, banking and finance career
• Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills—positive, genuine, and friendly
• Mathematical skills required: add/subtract, multiply/divide, use fractions and decimals
• Typing ability and basic MSOffice Suite/Windows experience is required
• Flexibility to work varied hours, including up to 7:30 pm and working some weekends
• Ability to stand up to 10 hours a day and lift up to 30 lbs.
We never forget that our success is due to the commitment of our people. Our family-friendly values reflect the need of every colleague to achieve a balance between their work and home life. Read on to see what the “Healthy Investment” that awaits you as part of the Associated Team.
• Competitive hourly pay plus individual and branch incentives!
• Average 1st year earnings potential $18k-$20k; top performers achieving $25k+!
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability Insurance
• Flexible Spending Accounts, Wellness Programs, and LifeWorks, an employee assistance resource program
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company matching and a Stock Purchase Plan
• Paid Time Off, family-friendly plan, plus Holidays and Sick Time
• New Hire Teller Associated University Training (both online and instructor-led courses)
• Tuition reimbursement and ongoing professional development opportunities
• Fantastic career advancement! Consider retail or commercial banking, wealth management, legal, finance, marketing, customer service and more!
• Free or discounted banking products and services
• A company who really cares
• And a host of other great benefits!
You can complete your interview anytime, 24 hours a day , by clicking the link below. The interview will take approximately 15-20 minutes, please make sure you are in a quiet environment where you can give the interview your full attention.
Interview Now: https://interview.harqen.com/interviewnow/7407/4260