AS/400 Architect (closed)
We have an urgent opening for “AS/400 Architect", a Full Time Position for our Direct Client. Please find below the required skills needed for the position
Job Title: AS/400 Architect
Job Location: Dallas, TX
Relevant Experience (Yrs): Should have 10+ years of experience in AS/400 environment. 2years of experience in Architect or Lead Role
Be proficient in OS/400, RPG/400, CL/400, DB2/400, ILE RPG, COBOL/400, ILE COBOL, and ILE CL
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Manage the design and implementation of new software development and enhancement efforts, and coordinate systems installation and software testing with other technologists.
• Assist users with the isolation and resolution of software issues. Lead root-cause analyses, communicate options for resolution and provide recommendations to customer-facing technology problems.
Generic Managerial Skills:
• Should have executed good number of development and maintenance projects independently
• Good Communication skills, interpersonal skills and managed a project as technical lead/architect with considerable team size.
• Good project management skills, Customer facing and manage the expectations of the customer and the team
• Guide junior team members
If interested please send me the word format resume and also answer to the questions mentioned below
• Candidate Name
• Candidate Visa Status
• Candidate Contact Number
• Candidate Convenient time to talk over the phone
• Candidate Current Salary
• Candidate Expected Salary
• Reference of direct supervisor
732-283-0499 (Ext 261)