Social Media/Community Coordinator (closed)
Our client is seeking a driven, results-oriented individual with excellent social media marketing experience to join their team as a social community coordinator. This position is responsible for implementing various programs focused in social media, ranging from brand monitoring to response management to social media optimization to community management and analytics.
- Day-to-day execution of managed social media accounts
- Daily community listening, provide feedback on community happenings
- Monitoring and issue escalation/response
- Adhere to content calendar to ensure content and assets are being released on time
- Monitor and track community discussion topics
- Prepare weekly (or monthly) reports to update team/clients on predetermined metrics
- Work with Community Manager to ensure proper messaging is being executed online and that it is relevant to client goals
- Work with internal team to update content calendars and ensure all assets are ready and brand targeted
- Competitive research and tracking
- Maintain and further social media best practices as they related to fostering and facilitating customer engagement and participation with our Brands
- Contribute to the advancement of the agency’s programs, campaigns and strategies across all interactive/online communications outlets such as forums, blogs and emerging channels to help reach client objectives
- Participate in creation of client presentations, executive presentations, white papers, contributed articles, etc.
- Work with multiple sources of data and use analytics tools to measure and report results of marketing campaigns and identify new opportunities to grow the business
- 1-2 years marketing and/or PR experience, with a focus in social media marketing
- Exceptional organizational and planning skill with extreme attention to detail
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task many projects simultaneously and work effectively within a fast-paced environment
- Must be assertive, highly motivated and have strong communications skills
- Must have client-facing skills, including preparing and delivering presentations
- Proficient in MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel and MS Outlook
- Ability to work as part of a team, share ideas and accept constructive reviews
- Must be goal-oriented and exhibit a high level of professionalism
- Must have strong research skills
- Familiarity with major brand monitoring platforms.
- Experience in marketing communications consulting with a focus on digital advocacy and/or digital influence
- Experience developing and/or managing word-of-mouth campaigns
About the agency
Our client is an integrated marketing agency that combines the insight of a marketing consultancy, the creativity of an advertising agency and the expertise of an interactive firm to deliver distinctive, holistic marketing campaigns that produce real, measurable results.