Systems Engineer – Berkshire – Permanent - up to £35K - MS windows OS - MS active directory - MS Exchange 2010 – Citrix - VM/Ware – SQL
My client, based in Maidenhead are the leading provider of affordable homes in the South East and are looking to recruit a Systems Engineer work within a small team.
They currently employ 200 people and are looking to expand. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to make the next step in their career and join a growing company.
The main purpose of the role will be to maintain the ICT server Infrastructure, by carrying routine maintenance, upgrades and improvements. Ensuring the IT service is secure and robust.
- WANs LANs and WLAN
- The groups telephone equipment
- Routers and switches
- Virtual host environments virtualised components
- Windows server OS
- Windows domain Security
- Network Recovery
The Systems Engineer will work closely with the ICT manager on the following key areas:
- Managing and maintaining the information technology infrastructure.
- Ensuring the group IT infrastructure is secure and able to support the growth of the business.
- Working closely with internal project sponsors and external organisations to deliver the technical implementation and enhancements of new and existing systems and infrastructure.
- Testing and implementing core business applications and servers.
- Assisting with other ad hoc tasks
The ideal candidate will have significant IT experience working with MS windows OS, MS active directory, MS Exchange 2010, Citrix, VM/Ware, SQL.
You must have an interest in IT and IT developments, and be confident using different operating systems and office software packages.
MS windows OS - MS active directory - MS Exchange 2010 – Citrix - VM/Ware – SQL / MS windows OS - MS active directory - MS Exchange 2010 – Citrix - VM/Ware - SQL
If this sounds like you then please send your CV to email@example.com or call Dahl on 01189 131 585