Paris, KY 40361
Senior Human Resources Generalist
1630 Lyndon Farm Ct, Ste 100
Louisville, KY 40223
Office Main: 502-412-4406 - Ext. 303
EnovaPremier, a certified MBE (Minority Business Enterprise), is a global leader for tire and wheel assemblies. Tire and wheel assemblies are our core business, which allows us to provide high value-added higher-tier services. EnovaPremier continues to examine other automotive pre-assembly functions to fulfill the growing needs of our clients. Our pride is based upon an ability to seamlessly integrate with our client’s supply-chain systems, allowing improved productivity and quality. By relieving manufacturers of the tire and wheel assembly function, EnovaPremier helps them to improve the cost control of complete tire and wheel assemblies, open floor space for more productive use, and consolidate suppliers through a single higher-tier company.
We currently operate automotive tire and wheel assembly plants in Alabama, Indiana, Kentucky, and Michigan. Our major customers include General Motors, Hyundai and Toyota. The company was founded in 1995 and is headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky.
At EnovaPremier, we have an immediate need for an experienced Quality Manager. The selected candidate will plan and direct activities concerned with development, application and maintenance of quality standards for production processes, materials and products; Provide leadership and planning for implementation of Quality Systems to comply with ISO 9000 and TS16949; and maintain communication with suppliers for resolution of issues.
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities:
1. Develop and implement standards and methods for inspection, testing and evaluation.
2. Conduct periodic Management Reviews of the quality system.
3. Translate customer critical to quality characteristics to process critical to quality characteristics.
4. Facilitate implementation of process control systems and statistical process control charts.
5. Address any issues of nonconforming product and develop countermeasures to correct situation.
6. Follow-up on and ensure completion Preventive and Corrective Action Requests.
7. Drive continuous improvement efforts within the organization.
8. Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in quality or industrial engineering or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of three years experience leading a quality function.
- Management experience in an industrial or manufacturing setting.
- Comprehensive knowledge of ISO 9000 and TS 16949.
- Experience in planning and implementing internal quality systems.
- Proficiency in statistical process control (SPC) and core quality tools.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Customer/Supplier interaction strongly preferred.
- Proficiency withMS Office products required.