Jr Professional Services Analyst/PM up to 80k
Overview: Our Client is looking for a motivated and independent individual, one who knows IT Services, Software capabilities/applications, Enterprise Content Management and workflow Software capabilities/applications, along with project management. Your responsibilities will be to assist Partners/Clients with professional services engagements, requirements analysis, pre-sales activities, paid Proof of Concepts, admin and user trainings, solution documentation, production deployment and support, as well as managing PS engagements from cradle to grave.
Strong technical, people, drive, ambition and project management skills are required. You will have a team quota and this position will have a combination of salary and commissions with upside for growth. Our client is looking for a strong technical base, a strong professional services background, and a customer focus
Job Responsibilities: Provide expert consulting support to integrate software/routing technology into all customers (commercial & government). The work will be in a dynamic environment providing the opportunity for the candidate to support all customers across many industry verticals, on complex and challenging tasks. Customer delivery, and presales support requirements analysis and solution design will be the primary focus for this role, requiring strong writing and verbal communication skills. You are the forward interface of the organization to our partners/customers.
- Strong development background and programming skills
- Windows OS environment including Windows XP/Vista/7, Windows 2003/2008.
- Strong knowledge of Active Directory, LDAP, FTP, eMail ….
- VB.Net Scripting capabilities (C# and .Net programming capabilities a plus)
- Enterprise server application and Windows services is require with strong knowledge of application deployment
- Strong knowledge of Content Management applications and certification on document management is a plus.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Technologies with emphasis on .Net and knowledge of Web technologies with ASP.Net
- Very good analytical and debugging skills
- Strong relational database development skills with the ability to write SQL queries and stored procedures
- Ability to understand application architecture, excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Application installation/management and integration skills
- The ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment.
- Strong understanding of Imaging concepts and knowledge of OCR technologies
- Knowledge of document management and workflow procedures
- Minimum of 1 year of .Net experience (v 2.0 of the .NET framework or above required)
- Minimum of 3 years experience with object oriented programming, including strong working knowledge and experience with UML and design patterns
- Experience in IT Project Management or systems implementation
- Experience with multiple Software Development Lifecycles and methodologies is beneficial
- BS or equivalent degree, preferably in computer related field
- Minimum of 2 years professional services experience
- Must be able and willing to travel up to 75%.