Senior Level C++/Java Programmer - IRC1739937 (closed)
Come join a young and dynamic team, responsible for developing, porting, optimizing and delivering different Oracle products from Oracle Fusion Middleware and Oracle Fusion Applications product stack on different operating systems/platforms like Solaris, AIX and HP.
As a member of the Platforms Development team, you will be responsible for developing, debugging, and delivering software on platforms, such as,Solaris on SPARC, IBM AIX, Linux on Intel/AMD, Windows on Intel/AMD and HP Itanium..
You will be working with C, C++, and Java products on different platform(s), and using tools for debugging and analyzing issues with different vendor compilers, and JDKs. In addition to the language and platform variations, you will have opportunities to learn new areas of technologies and enhance your middleware product knowledge, for example SOA, content management, Identity management, Web 2.0 and more.
This is a hands-on position with significant visibility at top management level and technical responsibility. The person is expected to lead product areas and porting efforts for many of the core components.
The selected individual would also have opportunities to lead or grow into positions of technical leaders within the organization. Teamwork is key and engineers collaborate both within and outside the group to reach the business goals. The work environment is informal and facilitates learning constantly.
Ability to learn and apply is a necessary trait of selected candidates. The team is a mix of experienced and young engineers who are fun loving and enjoy challenges.
Required Skills – Development position
1) Creative, Team-oriented, Quick Learner, and Driven to produce results.
2) M.S degree in Computer Science or equivalent with more than 4-5 years of proven experience or B.S degree in Computer Science or equivalent with more than 9-10 years of industry experience
3) Experience in coding in C, C++, and/or Java.
4) Experience in debugging, analyzing, and troubleshooting C/C++/Java applications
5) Experience and knowledge of porting and platform variances/ Processor Architecture (such as 32/64-bit differences).
6) Experience with Application Servers (preferably WebLogic), J2EE, XML, scripting languages (such as perl, tcl, shell), and the Oracle Database.
7) Knowledge and experience with various Processor Architecture is plus
8) Experience with Oracle Sun JDK/J2SE or JRocket or IBM JDK is a plus
9) Experience in one of the following – J2EE, Web Services, SOA, Web 2.0, Business Intelligence, Identity Management, Content management is preferred
10) Good verbal and written skills, and ability to communicate and work effectively across global teams.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with IRC1739937 in the subject line.
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).