Panel Technical Operations Manager (closed)
Panel Technical Operations Manager
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 (depending on experience)
You will be working as part of Panel Management team as the main technical resource to maintain the agency’s Global Healthcare Panels and Portals.
The company are international healthcare research specialists who provide high quality healthcare research services for global research companies and agencies across Europe, North and South America and Asia-Pacific.
Outlined below are the essential requirements for the Panel Technical Operations Manger’s position. Your application should demonstrate to us how you are able to meet the needs of the position.
- Significant experience in database management & administration
- Experience scripting surveys in Confirmit would be beneficial
- Any website/portal development experience
- Any market research experience will be highly desirable
- Able to support a non technical team to utilise the global database for operational activities ensuring minimal downtime
- Strong website skills to manage our Global Portals
- Proactive, organised & conscientious team player who can work unsupervised
Please email your CV to Joanna Byerley for a confidential chat. You MUST have a right to work in the UK without restrictions. Thanks.