ED level - Front Office - Equity Derivatives Exotics Trade Capture Program Manager – Hong Kong (closed)
Our client, a top-tier investment bank, is looking for an Equity Derivatives Exotics Trade Capture Program Manager (ED level) to lead the implementation of a brand new global processing platform for Vanilla and Exotic Structured OTC Derivatives, encompassing pre-trade pricing, workflow, trade capture, lifecycle processing, affirmation, confirmation, collateral management and settlement for the Asia Pacific Region.
The role will include:
- Face-off to Equity Derivatives Exotics desk communicating progress, setting expectations and sourcing new requirements.
- Management (collation and prioritisation) of regional requirements with all Stakeholders (Sales, Trading, Business Management, Ops in HK, Japan, Korea) and feed them back into the global programme.
- Be the voice of the Asia business unit in the global programme.
- Project manage roll-out of new Exotics booking system in the region
- Project manage retirement of legacy system
- Extensive Exotics Trade Capture experience
- Strong project management skills
- Track record in Equity Derivatives or similar business and associated credibility with desks
- Influencing skills
- Comprehensive understanding of down stream flows, market rules, on-shore / off-shore regulations, treasury, funding etc
- Strong leadership skills, being able to define and drive global agenda
- Strong communication skills, being able to effectively communicate with colleagues from Associate to senior MD levels, both in technology and business.
- Senior VP will also be considered.
- Global applications are welcomed and the client offers an excellent relocation package.
If you would like to apply for this opening or discuss any other positions within banking and finance technology in Asia, please send an email to Noel Lau at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 9834 2181/ +852 2544 4477 for more details.