Technical Implementation Consultant (closed)
We have IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITIES for both Senior Technical Implementation Consultants and Technical Implementation Consultants. Our Consultants play the central role in planning and executing the technical implementation of our SharePoint-based solutions. As part of a project team, technical consultants are responsible for analyzing requirements, defining required configurations, implementing workflows and lifecycles, and assessing integration and migration requirements.
Typical Project Role Activities:
MS InfoPath: Creation and re-configuration of forms and development of form logic using .Net C#. Definition of data connections, deployment of administrator approved forms and mapping InfoPath fields to SharePoint site columns.
MS SharePoint: Installation, Site creation and migration, List definitions, Content Type definitions, Security configuration.
NextDocs Application: NextDocs application installation and configuration, SQL Server analysis (structure, SQL queries, etc.). Design of complex workflows to implement business processes (SharePoint Workflow Foundation with Nintex).
Infrastructure: Server Installations, Windows Server Maintenance, SharePoint Installations and understanding of Active Directory concepts
Electronic Document Management: Consulting expertise in Electronic Document & Form Management, Versioning, Lifecycles and Workflows, Electronic Signatures, Audit Trail, Compliance, Systems Validation (including involvement in preparation and execution of IQ, OQ, PQ), Digital Signatures and PKI, Data Migration, 21 CFR Part 11 and project documentation tasks.
- A BS in information systems or a related field
- An understanding of enterprise software architecture through work experience
- Prior relevant experience (2 - 5 years) installing and configuring software solutions
- Programming experience on C# / .Net / ASPX / SQL Server.
- Ability to document system designs and specifications
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills, including the ability to explain and demonstrate complex technology to business users
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- A great work ethic and a self-motivated individual
- Travel requirement: 25 % (availability to travel to client sites around the world)
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical/Life Science industries.
- Experience implementing document and/or quality management systems.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint Server
- Prior experience in the Microsoft SharePoint and InfoPath development environments
NextDocs offers excellent compensation and benefits including medical and dental insurance, paid vacation, personal days and holidays, participation in company sponsored 401 K and disability benefits