Visual FoxPro Developer (closed)
If available and interested, please send the resume along with Contact Details, Current Location, Visa Status, Availability, Employer Details and Rate as soon as possible.
Title: Visual FoxPro Developer
Location: Dallas, TX
Duration: 8-12 months
Rate: Need Best (all inclusive)
No. of positions: 2
This position is responsible for working closely with both internal and external customers by providing continued support for existing online systems and developing new applications. This position will require the individual to be a self starter and able to work independently.
Duties & Responsibilities:
This job is responsible for the performance of the following duties and responsibilities:
• Writes, debugs, tests, and implements web and desktop based applications.
• Provide ongoing production support, bug fixes and improvements for existing VFP applications.
• Evaluates and analyzes the various operational units current systems and/or system needs.
• Designs and recommends technical solutions.
• Assists with complex programming assignments within the development team.
• Codes programs, prepares test data, and tests and debugs programs.
• Implements time-sensitive updates to websites based on client requests.
• Participates in constructive code reviews.
• Contributes to departmental development and process standards.
• Mentors other developers with best practice methods.
• Strong Visual FoxPro skills.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field or equivalent combination of education & experience.
• 3+ years of current experience in VFP application development.
• 3+ years of current experience in MS SQL Server, Transact-SQL.
• 3+ years experience in HTML and/or .Net development.
• Experience with West-Wind Connection required.
• Strong analytical, technical, and interpersonal skills.
• Must be highly motivated and results-oriented.
• Able to learn and implement new technologies quickly.
• Able to work independently.
• Ability to test and debug complex code and processes.
• Must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Must be able to meet deadlines.
• Strong communication skills.
• Familiarization with .Net / C# is a plus.
Intellisoft Technologies Inc
1320 Greenway Drive, STE 460, Irving, TX 75038
Phone: 972-756-1212 Ext 124