.Net Developer (closed)
As a part of the Development team, the Software Developer creates and implements site enhancements as well as improvements for all Web properties operated by Web Research Product Group. This position requires a broad range of experience with developing code and improving the technical performance of our high-traffic Web sites.
- Develop and maintain web applications using ASP.NET, C# and Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Design, develop and test applications build on .Net Framework 3.5 and up.
- Responsible for system quality assurance and consistency with security policy and standards.
- Translating detailed designs and user experience descriptions into code.
- Responsible for end-to-end delivery.
- A 4 year degree and 3 years of recent relevant work history or 5 years of recent relevant work history.
- Experience with .NET Development.
- Experience with MVC.NET
- C# development skills
- Strong SQL experience
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Object-oriented design skills
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Experience with .NET 3.5 or later, jQuery, AJAX, and Agile
- Experience with SEO, UI design, A/B multivariate testing, online advertising, writing unit tests, TDD, TFS
- Experience with ORM tools
- Experience consuming WCF services