SharePoint UI Designer (closed)
ettain group has an immediate opening for a SharePoint UI Designer in Dallas, TX. This is a 6 month contract to hire position. Must be able to work on a w2 through ettain group (no third party vendors).
- You will create detailed UI design wireframes that communicate interaction behaviors and that are rooted in usability best practices.
- Present design work to project team members and be receptive to stakeholder feedback.
- Conduct user research including formal and informal usability testing, heuristic evaluations, card sorting, interviews, surveys etc.
- Creating a branded SharePoint site involves understanding both traditional web design techniques as well as topics such as web parts, collaboration, and content management that are typically reserved for developers.
- Providing expert guidance for creating beautiful public facing and internal intranet sites.
- Proficiency in a wireframing tool like Balsamiq or Visio.
- Understanding of SharePoint capabilities specifically navigations and design patterns that are used to present collaboration, content management, and additional services that are used within the SharePoint platform.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to communicate complex, interactive design concepts clearly and persuasively to a variety of audiences.
- Self-starter who is detail-oriented, amiable and committed to doing what's best for our customers.
- Ability to work effectively with technical teams and handle multiple projects in a fluid, fast-paced environment.
For immediate consideration, please apply online and follow up with a phone call to Dannon Mullé at (972) 258-0281. Thank you.