MES Professional (closed)
Job Title: MES Professional
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Duration: 10 months
- Understanding and hands on with the Proficiency MES Platform (Plant Apps, Quality, OEE, Tracker) including OPC Servers/Clients and Historians.
- Ability to create MES Proficiency Quality technical design, and make changes as necessary
- Ability to develop, implement and support implementation the Proficy Quality MES
- Experience with deploying and roll out of Proficiency MES implementations
- Understanding and Hands on with iFIX and Complicity(Optional)- Ability to enhance iFIX HMI implementation
- To oversee day to day relationships with the client and identify additional ways to help offshore team
- To build strong relations with operations and process teams and develop business insights to deliver practical solutions
- Responsible for ensuring those Delivery commitments are made on-time, and budget
- facilitate the identification of program risks and to ensure that such risks are managed
- Act as a Single Point coordinator between the process, operations, business and offshore team.
- To understand objectives and define the structure and content of the program necessary to implement the program strategy
- Ensure all assigned program are properly planned, organized, directed and monitored to meet internal customer requirements, budgeted cost and agreed timescales within practical constraints
- Exposure to program management, scheduling, tracking etc.
- Propose and develop add-on project / program opportunities- develop required domain knowledge towards process understanding.
- Responsible for knowledge management and program management within plant and across the organization
- Exposure and Understanding of the Control Layer which acts as primary data collectors to the MES systems
Competencies – Technical and Soft skills:
- Experience with Proficiency Plant Apps (Quality, SPC, Batch and SDK) required
- Experience with other Proficiency MES components
- Experience with Proficiency Historian and OPC servers and Clients, iFix HMI required
- Understanding and hands on with Databases (SQL Server Database) and Data Structures, Store procedures and Knowledge of Proficy Plant Apps database & Proficy Data mart.
- Experience with using and developing scripts using VB.NET, ASP.NET – Familiarity with the .Net Environment.
- Experience with Report customization – Crystal Reports and PDF.
- Experience with VB for application programming in Excel
- Understanding and experience with Proficiency Web server and web portal.
- Quick Learner- ability to coach and mentor teams to work together to a common goal.
- Good analytical and reasoning skills.
- Strong communication (including report-writing) and interpersonal skills
- A well developed approach to problem solving and decision making
- Outstanding client, people management and coaching skills
- BS (or equivalent)
- 8-10 Years relevant experience managing complex MES programs
- MES GE Proficy Plant Apps certification, hands on experience required.
- PLC, DCS knowledge required
- iFIX HMI, Proficy Historian hands on experience required
- Quality related certification, or equivalent qualification - desirable.
- Understanding of Continuous Process Domain- desirable