Project Leader (closed)
TM Floyd & Company is hiring an experienced Project Leader for a long-term W-2 contract position working for one of the most financially stable companies in Columbia, SC. The person in this position will be responsible for all project management activities, including some testing, in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented, matrix project environment using PMBOK-based methodology. Successful candidates will enjoy working independently, facilitating the project team, and delivering projects on time, budget, and target.
The Project Leader will also be responsible for authoring project documentation, translating WBS into an MS Project schedule, and keeping the project schedule updated. Responsibilities also include managing the change control process, identifying and tracking risks and issues, and managing team meetings. He/she will have significant experience communicating with the customer, team, and all levels of management about project issues, timeline, and status.
If you are an experienced Project Leader looking for a new challenge, we encourage you to apply today.
- 5 years of SDLC project management experience
- 5 years of MS Office including Project and Visio experience
- 7 years of demonstrated leadership experience
- PMP certification is highly desired
- 5 years of experience creating project documentation
- Associate's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience