Project Manager (HK-based / Macau Project) (closed)
Our client is a leading multimedia content provider, they are launching a massive entertainment project which to be first of its kind in Asia. The project involves with partnership with companies from North America, Singapore and Europe. They are looking for an experienced Project Manager to handle the projects.
- Report directly to Director based in Hong Kong
- Liaise with multiple vendors, sub-contractor and partners
- Provide technical advise in term of interior design issue
- Form and lead a small team to manage site operation
- Prepare related documentation
- Degree holder in Engineering or related disciplines
- 5 years of experience in Interior design project, prefer in either retail industry or entertainment industry
- Previous experience in Macau-based projects.
- Familiar with AutoCAD or other drawing tools
- Supervisory experience in technical & site operation project.
- Good communication skill in English and Chinese
- Good business sense and budgeting skill
- Able to work under tight deadline
- Team leader with good multi-tasking skill
- Willing to travel to Macau frequently
Interested parties, please send your application to Chris Ngai (email@example.com)
All personal information will be used for recruitment purpose only.