IT Specialist (MAC Helpdesk) (closed)
To qualify for this role,
- A Diploma in Information Systems / Technology or equivalent computer studies to apply for this role.
- Must Possess minimum 2 years experience in a helpdesk environment
- It cannot be your first helpdesk job
Skill sets required:-
• Must be able to troubleshoot both Windows and Mac systems skillfully including setting up of new computers
• Comfortable with providing hands-on end-user support and training
• Have right attitude, pleasant personality, team player and is able to communicate well with end-users
• Resourceful — ability to solve problems independently using online and offline resources
• Both Macintosh (Mac) and Windows (PC) operating systems
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010 for Windows and 2011 for Mac
• Backup solutions (LTO tape and/or online backup)
• Basic Networking knowledge is a must.
• Participate in application or infrastructure projects to provide technical inputs
• Maintain and develop technical documentation and standard operational procedures
• After office hours and weekend support is expected.
Only Singaporean or PR need to Apply.
Please forward resumes at email@example.com