Production Support Engineer(.Net, Oracle) (closed)
Production Support Engineer (.Net, Oracle)
- Perform operations monitoring and health check to ensure application is up and running
- Conduct problem analysis to resolve production issue
- Raise change requests for any changes into production
- Deploy changes & releases into Production by following the bank configuration & release management process
- Ensure that all incidents are handled & resolved within SLA
- Notify responsible parties if production problems are not resolved and may have downstream impact to other interfaces systems
- Actively identify areas for improvement to ensure system stability and ease of maintenance
- Participate in COB testing and audit
- Support Infra Upgrade & Maintenance
- At least 3 years of application support experience in banking applicable preferable in L2 or L3 Production Support
- Familiarity in .Net, Oracle.
- Good customer management and oral skills as position require liaising with the end-users
- Able to be deployed on 24x7 standby support and be flexible in work schedule (shift rotation required)
- Ability to put long hours, when required to ensure timely delivery and project success
Candidate should be working in Singapore.
Please send resume to email@example.com.