Electrical Engineer (closed)
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER, MECHATRONICS, CATIA, SYNERGY DRIVES, AUTOMOTIVE SUBSYSTEMS, ANTI-LOCK BRAKING SYSTEMS AND SPIN-ASSIST
WE ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING FOR AN EXPERIENCED ELECTRICAL ENGINEER IN OREGON.
IF YOU HAVE AUTOMOTIVE EXPERIENCE, GD&T AND HAVE A PASSION FOR DESIGN. THIS ROLE IS FOR YOU!
Well established Oregon Company with a history of over 60 successful years is seeking for an experienced Electrical Engineer with CATIA V5, Mechatronics, Synergy Drives, Automotive Subsystems, Anti-Lock Braking Systems And Spin-Assist experience.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FOLLOWING:
- Design and develop vehicle components and systems (synergy drives, automotive subsystems such as anti-lock braking systems and spin-assist).
- Coordinate and execute the packaging development and documentation for all Mechatronics owned electrical /electronic devices and their mounting systems.
- Create and maintain detailed part and assembly drawings.
- Assist with selection of proper materials, tolerances, finishes, fasteners and production methods.
- Analyze and provide creative, technically sound solutions to problems encountered in validation and production.
- Mechanical Design/CAD related associates degree with minimum 4 years of experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as personal computer office automation skills are required
- CATIA v5 experience required
- Previous electrical and electronics packaging experience preferred
- A general knowledge of automotive systems preferred
Contact me if you are interested.
Miguel A. Calderon
JOB ID: 15687