National Account Executive
National Account Executive TL/LTL
Containing an asset base of 1200 power units, 2000 trailers and more than 2500 dedicated and experienced employees/owner-operators; our client drives revenues of over $10 million annually. Being one of Canada?s 50 Best Managed Companies multiple years running, our client?s service, coverage, performance, equipment and technology allows them to meet any TL or LTL shipping needs in all 10 Canadian Provinces.
· Bachelor?s degree in Business or equivalent work/education experience
· 5 ? 7 years sales development track record in the transportation industry
· Exceptional communication, decision-making, and interpersonal skills with natural business acumen to close/maintain accounts
· Blended hunter/farmer mentality ? the development of new business while growing customer accounts to drive revenues
· Ability to listen/collaborate with customers - solution selling to build the most value
· Must be Bilingual ? FRENCH AND ENGLISH
· -TRAVEL ? FLEXIBILITY ? TIME DEMAND-
Sales calls, customer service, billing, customer info, preferred routing.
Following through on customer requests with special attention to expedited freight
Must have a solid knowledge of rates, tariffs, and fluctuations within the market
Persuasive negotiation skills when submitting rates to customers for pricing analysis
Ability to generate daily, weekly and monthly target market and special project reports
Capacity to update and modify monthly, quarterly and annual sales figures.
Compensation for this role is $80-100K base with a bonus calculated @ 1% of plan. Car allowance, expenses and laptop with phone will all be included in this very attractive package... Qualified candidates please contact Jon Wolff at email@example.com or call directly at 519-772-7572