Receiver / Warehouse Administrator (closed)
Our SE manufacturing client requires a Receiver / Warehouse Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. This position reports to the Senior Purchaser and is responsible for the receiving, incoming inspection, and management of supplies, equipment, and services to be used in their custom manufacturing facility.
- The management of all incoming materials to ensure that the correct components, documentation, and quantity is provided
- Performs incoming freight inspections and freight carrier sign-offs
- Performs basic incoming inspection for quality of goods and shipping damage
- Stores material in assigned warehouse locations and maintains physical inventory locations
- Maintains a all receiving related records and inventory locations in the company’s ERP
- Packages and manages outbound material shipments to sub-contractors and trades
- Prepares all receiving documentation to include the proper filing of these documents.
- Initiates freight claims and negotiates the same to final disposition
- Point of contact for inter-company material transfers and performs related ERP entries
- Assists with cycle and annual physical inventory counts
- Maintain a clean, safe and organized warehouse environment
- A self-starter with a positive attitude, a desire to learn, and an internal customer service focus
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Basic Microsoft Office product knowledge to include advance knowledge in using Excel spreadsheets.
- Minimum grade 12 diploma, a college degree would be an asset
- Forklift operation experience preferred
- Possess a valid class 5 Alberta vehicle operator’s license (abstract may be requested)
- Previous shipping/receiving experience and/or experience with different ERP systems would be an asset
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. or more and work “on your feet” continuously throughout the work day
Klopp Richards & Associates’ mission is to be a single source staffing partner creating value for local businesses and Candidates by developing long term relationships based on open communication, integrity, and trust. We understand that searching for a new opportunity can be a full-time job. At Klopp Richards & Associates, we take a personal interest in your career goals, whether they are short-term or long-term. We value our relationship with you as strongly as with our Clients.