.Net/C# Developer (closed)
Currently looking for 3 .Net/C# Developers. Client will do a phone interview first but a face to face will be required after the phone interview has been completed.
1. Six or more years of .NET C# development (all versions up to and including .NET 4.0
3. Self-starter that can learn business processes and new applications quickly and work with minimal supervision.
4. Excellent skills in critical thinking and analysis, verbal and written communications, and interpersonal interactions (e.g., partnering, working toward common goals, conflict management, consulting, etc.
5. Excellent organizational skills.
1. Two or more years of experience in full life-cycle developer and analyst role. Working with business areas to document the critical business requirements, functional specifications, statement of work, test plan, development, SQL, testing and implementation.
2. Health Insurance Experience
3. Microsoft Visual Studio 2008/2010 Team System, SQL 2008
1. Will work on specific projects which could include areas of the Individual Online Application for Insurance web site or Corporate Intranet.
2. Will make modifications to the applications including objects, forms, database scripts, and web services. Develop changes, test changes, coordinate promotion to QA for user testing and support promotion to production.
3. Will communicate with current team on requirements, status and issues.
If interested please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org