Director, Compensation and Benefits (closed)
Director, Compensation and Benefits
Company is a leading producer of foam innovation for the Home, Healthcare, Electronics, Industrial, Personal Care and Transportation Markets. Company has a well established history as a B2B supplier and are expanding into the B2C market.
There are approximately 950 employees in the US, 600 in Mexico, with $750MM in revenue.
The Director Compensation and Benefits will provide leadership, counsel, and support on all related matters and will work collaboratively with the HR & Business leaders. The Director will ensure the alignment of all Compensation and Benefits with the organization’s business strategies.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Manage all vender relationships and negotiate rates and design changes with vendors.
- Ensure compliance with all benefit related laws and regulations.
- Evaluate, develop, implement, and maintain all compensation programs.
- Work closely with the Compensation Committee and vendor (ClearBridge Advisors) on matters of executive compensation
- Ensure total compensation programs (base pay, appropriate bonus structures and consideration of incentive plans and alternative rewards programs) are consistent with market conditions and are mindful of the need for internal equity
- Partner with HR leaders to ensure that Compensation programs are aligned to the Company’s HR philosophy, organization’s business priorities and growth strategies
- Identify and implement best practices for compensation design and administration.
- Develop benefit plan rates, contributions, and funding recommendations.
- Manage the company sales incentive plan
- Complete and manage the company’s merit increase
- Prepare recommendations for benefit plan changes or new plan designs. Prepare financial models to analyze costs / savings estimates of changes. May participate in meetings or presentations to union on proposed changes to plans and programs.
- Perform due diligence reviews of benefit programs of prospective acquisitions. Develop plans and strategies for integrating new business acquisitions into FXI benefit programs and practices
- Manage retiree health care plans and costs.
- Develop annual plan pricing and employee contribution amounts that align with current plan designs, market trends, and business financial realities.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree; Master's Degree in relevant field preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of Compensation & Benefits experience with 5 years of leadership
- Compensation & Benefits work in a manufacturing or related industry
- Strong knowledge of HR compensation and benefits processes and policies
- Experience working with an HRIS system
- Exceptional analytical skills required to perform financial modeling and interpretation of data from multiple systems or sources
- High level of emotional intelligence and self-awareness
- Willingness to roll up sleeves; comfortable with reporting and analysis
- Collaborative personality
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent communicator (oral and written) and strong facilitation skills
- Must be a problem solver and be able to work independently
Please contact The Bergen Briller Group. All inquiries and referrals will remain in strict confidence.