Business Development Manager (closed)
Join a leading provider of information technology professional services & staffing. We have an immediate need for a highly motivated, results oriented Business Development Manager in the CHICAGO, IL - HOUSTON, TX - ORLANDO, FL - ATLANTA, GA and PITTSBURG, PA areas.
With a desire to excel, the qualified professional will be a subject matter expert and responsible for growing revenue in targeted business territories for information technology services in the following areas: Consulting, and Staffing. This includes partnering with the customer to create customized IT Solutions and with the Recruiting organization to help clients meet their short and long-term staffing needs, while meeting Strategic Systems' business goals.
* Engages directly with key clients to solidify, grow and expand Strategic Systems' business opportunities.
* Develops and executes sales strategy.
* Identifies, researches, and prioritizes target accounts.
* Develops account plans and needs assessments for area(s) of responsibility.
* Prospects and generates leads in assigned business territories.
* Develops client relationships with key decision makers.
* Participates in the proposal process and obtains required approvals.
* Meets or exceeds activity and results-based goals and metrics.
* Establishes and maintains client contact and build relationships through sales calls, and written communication; also by attending industry conferences, seminars, and tradeshows.
* Develops key relationships with consulting population.
* Facilitates contract review process and coordinates review of contract changes with client.
* Bachelors Degree or the equivalent in combined education and professional experience required
* 3 - 5+ years of experience with a proven track record of success meeting quotas. In addition, have demonstrated success in Business Development, Sales and/or Sales Support
* Prefer solid experience and/or knowledge of the Information Technology field
* Ability to cold call and generate a high call volume resulting in relationship-driven sales opportunities
* Demonstrate ability to negotiate and close deals
* Outgoing, self-driven, can work independently, goal oriented, motivated
* Superior analytical skills and ability to understand business processes, objectives, and the client mission
* Organizational and planning abilities
* Must be a team player and self-starter, with excellent communication and presentation skills, and projects a professional image
* Demonstrated competency and experience utilizing the Microsoft Office suite of products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
We offer a competitive salary and commission plan with a great benefit package.
For consideration please forward resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org