Start to $55K
Under the direction and supervision of the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Specialist is responsible for the development, coordination and implementation of key marketing initiatives and projects.
- · Build the company brand through the development of content for the website
- · Develop customer case stories for press, sales and partner programs
- · Promote and build support for events with electronic media and print
- · Develop a process, approach and tools to gather research to support key initiatives on a regular basis
- · Establish lead develop programs using electronic media
- · Organize and coordinate key marketing projects as assigned by the Marketing Manager
- · Develop and implement website content to support brand, events, sales, press and key initiatives
- · Ensure website content is current
- · Maintain a repository for marketing reports, collateral material, graphics and logo files
- · Establish an approach to secure graphic development and design assistance
- · Act as liaison with all marketing print-vendors
- · Graphically and creatively able to produce flyers, banners and other small design projects
- · Coordinate social media marketing
- · Implement lead generation programs via web, electronic and social media
- · Plan and coordinate seminars, workshops and other promotional events
- · Develop communication process for gathering marketing recommendations from employees
- · Conduct research to support key priorities of the divisions
- · Provide monthly customer case studies for use with partners and customers
Education and Experience:
- · 4 year degree
- · 5 to 10 years related marketing experience, working with sales teams; proven project management skills, database experience.
- · Knowledge of design layout. Proficient Microsoft Office suite
- · Some high level graphics capabilities necessary
- · Familiar with marketing disciplines and use in the following areas; graphics, website, electronic media and event coordination.
- · Create Purchase Requisitions for
Marketing Manager’s approval
- · Represent company to Marketing Services Vendors
- · Working knowledge of any email programs such as Mail Chimp, Constant Contact, Exact Target, etc.
- · Illustrator, Adobe CS5, InDesign
- · Website admin tools such as Hubspot, Google, etc.
- · Some HTML
- · Self-motivated, capable of multi-tasking, organized
- · Vision oriented as to the contribution Marketing can make to the organization
- · Engaging, sociable, and customer service attitude with good written and verbal communication skills
- · Highly detailed and highly organized with thorough follow-up skills
- · Be proactive and have a sense of urgency
Great company, atmosphere and people.
Excellent benefits, stable company and environment.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE