Technical Service Chemical Engineer - Hydrotreating (closed)
This position provides excellent customer exposure without the direct sales responsibilities. In this high exposure Houston area position you will provide technical support to customers and to the sales staff in order to meet marketing and business objectives. This service includes reports, presentations, unit troubleshooting, startup assistance, and other customer support as needed. You should be able to effectively support the sale of catalyst sulfiding and regeneration services to the refinery industry.
You will also assist with the preparation of proposals and presentations, prepare forecasts, write sales reports, and provide input to marketing plans.
To be considered you need:
* Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering or an equivalent Technical Degree
* 5+ years of experience in refinery operations or catalysis; preferably in the Hydroprocessing Catalyst Industry.
* Technical writing and communication skills.
* Knowledge of the refining industry and hydroprocessing catalyst applications.
* Refinery experience is required.
* Analytical and problem solving skills.
* Computer skills including Microsoft Office, Microsoft Dynamics
Attractive compensation package includes a base salary in the low $100’s and total with bonus in the mid $100’s. You will also be provided an automobile and expense account. Territory will primarily be Southeast Texas, though other assignments will include national and some international trips.