Wanted: Senior Embedded Linux Developer* (closed)
Wanted: Senior Embedded Linux Developer / Software Engineer
Senior Embedded Linux Developer needed with 5+ years of experience developing code for non-Intel based (e.g. ARM processor-based) Linux systems.
- · Must be proficient in both user-level and kernel-level development.
- · Must be cognizant of common cross-compiling issues and comfortable with building source code packages from scratch for specific non-Intel processors.
- · Experience with TCP/IP, socket programming, and streaming audio required.
- · Must have a demonstrable history of embedded development employing C or C++.
- · Must have demonstrated debugging and problem-solving skills.
The ideal candidate would also satisfy one or more of the following:
- · Have experience with DLNA compliant implementations
- · Have familiarity with network file systems
- · Implemented or debugged products implementing UPnP protocols
- · Be familiar with detailed low-level operation of USB in Linux
- · Have knowledge of with ALSA and OSS Linux sound architectures
- · Have direct experience with APIs for popular streaming audio providers
This is a full-time, on-site position at our modern, state-of-the art Engineering development center in Rockleigh, NJ. Crestron is an equal-opportunity employer.
Phone: 201.750.7004 x11100